Saturday, January 7, 2017

Falling for Sydney by Heather B. Moore


Synopsis:

Sydney has been the perfect friend, the perfect daughter, and Rian checks off on her perfect fiance list. But when Sydney notices a strange truck parked in her fiance's parking spot, she's in for the surprise of her life. Not only is Rian not who she thought he was, but his brother Jake is about to turn her life upside down.

My Review:

I love novella's for my busy life when I just have time for something short and sweet. This one was very quick and went by too fast. I really enjoyed this book but I do wish it was longer. I can't imagine being Sydney and being blindsided by your fiance. I'm so glad he became an ex before he became her husband! I love how Jake, the brother, stepped in to help Sydney and to be there for her so she wasn't too lost. I liked the story line and wish that you got to see Jake and Sydney's friendship/relationship grow... it all happened so fast. They did have good chemistry though. I liked this book and look forward to the other books in the series.

Stars: 4

1 comment: