Friday, January 6, 2017

Christmas Makeover by Cami Checketts


Synopsis:

Chelsea Jamison has been infatuated with Drew Stirling longer than she's loved playing basketball, high-top sneakers, and the Knicks. Unfortunately, all Drew sees is the kid who kicked his trash in the high school free throw contest and not the girl whose heart breaks into a fast dribble when he's near. Drew makes an unexpected visit home to Echo Ridge and their friendship picks up where they left off as they scheme to make a teenaged boy's Christmas dreams come true. When Chelsea realizes she's fallen for her best friend, she wonders if there is any hope of a relationship with Drew or if she's stuck in buddy-status for life.

My Review:

I loved this book and couldn't put it down. It is everything I love to read... sweet, clean, contemporary romance and to top it off Christmas! I love novellas these days, especially when they flow and have lots of info about the characters and story like this one did. Not only did I love the relationship but I loved the storyline about giving and helping a young boy and his family have a wonderful Christmas. This book left you smiling.

Stars: 5

1 comment: