Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Delilah's Desserts by Melanie Jacobson, Heather B. Moore & Julie Wright


Synopsis:

Tangerine Street is a must-see tourist stop with a colorful mix of one-of-a-kind boutiques, unique restaurants, eclectic museums, quaint bookstores, and exclusive bed-and-breakfasts. Delilah's Desserts, situated in the middle of this charming collection of shops and cafes on Tangerine Street, is a bakery that offers a different variety of desserts each day. The emotions that Delilah bakes into these desserts have a strange effect on customers, sometimes altering the course of their lives...

Review:

I loved this book it took me back to when I worked in a dessert café. It brought back many memories... I just wish it was close to the beach and on the touristy destination of Tangerine Street. Such a cute fun place I would love to visit. My mouth watered wanting to try each one of the desserts from the bakery! These books were all unique from an old love reconnecting in part one, an unlikely pair finding each other in part two and a business interview turning into something more. The characters in each story had great chemistry. I loved the way the novella's were written with wonderful details and descriptions. I always love these authors books. This is a cute, fun, and most importantly a clean contemporary romance.

Stars: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment