Friday, May 26, 2017

Pianos & Promises by Jennifer Peel


Synopsis:

From Best Selling and Award Winning Author, Jennifer Peel, comes a three-story collection of contemporary romances. Set in Nashville, the city of Music, Pianos and Promises follows the interwoven lives of three different couples.
-Christopher & Jaime
-Beck & Call
-Cole & Jillian

Review:

I really enjoyed all three of these stories. They were all so different and swoon worthy in their own ways. I enjoy the characters and their chemistry. I felt like they seemed very real. They can be stand alone novella's but were interwoven together. I love the theme of music used throughout the novella's. If I had to pick a favorite it would be Cole & Jillian. You can find my review of each novella right here on my blog.

Stars: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment