Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Where I Belong by Heather B. Moore


Synopsis:

Jane Morris makes a living cleaning the houses of the wealthy residents of Pine Valley, and she tries hard not to judge their extravagant lifestyles. But when one of her clients goes through a devastating breakup with his fiancé, Jane finds herself in the middle of his emotional mess. She wants to help him, but Cameron Vance is a man she could easily lose her heart to. Yet, Jane agrees to be his date to the charity event of the year, organized by Cameron's mother. But the magical night shows Jane that if she's a Cinderella, then Cameron is definitely a candidate for Prince Charming.

Review:

I love real life Cinderella type stories and this one was fabulous. All I can say is thank goodness Cameron broke things off with his fiancé because she was a bit crazy! I couldn't believe some of the things she did like it was no big deal... crazy girl! I loved the interaction Jane and Cameron had... It was so easy because Jane didn't think anything about it because their lives were so different. She was just trying to help Cameron out and little did she know it could turn into something more. I loved both Cameron and Jane's characters and you felt for them in their lives. The way Heather writes makes her books feel so real and that the characters are your friends. I loved all the details in the book. It is cute quick read that I didn't want to put down. I am LOVING these Pine Valley books and can't wait to read the next one!

Stars: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment