Saturday, December 30, 2017

More Trouble in Loveland by Jennifer Peel


Synopsis:

Charlee Jensen-Carter has been looking forward to her first Christmas with her new husband, Ryan, and her adorable stepson for weeks. Not only is her dad tying the knot, but she’s looking forward to two weeks of no exes, no drama, and especially no trouble. At least that’s what she thinks.
First, she gets talked into wearing red hooker heels again. Next, she finds herself trying to save her dad’s wedding. And if that isn’t bad enough, more than one ex shows up, and she's suddenly in the middle of more trouble than she ever bargained for.
Will she ever find the right moment to give Ryan the best Christmas present ever? Or will her Christmas hopes and dreams die a fiery death in this comical holiday tale?

Review:
This was a little different than the usual clean romance books I usually read. This was a funny book about newlyweds, Charlee and Ryan, and their crazy family, friends and exes at Christmastime. I haven't read the first book, Trouble in Loveland, but I feel like Jennifer did I great job with the back story so you don't feel lost but it did make me want to read their love story in the first one. Charlee lives quite the busy hectic life and her wittiness makes it funny! I love her relationship with her hubby Ryan (which is great name for a hubby ;)) and Josh her step-son. I loved the real life feel to the book and that it had me laughing and relating to it.

Stars: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment