Saturday, November 25, 2017

Full Court Devotion by Cami Checketts

Synopsis:

Fun and uplifting Christmas romance by #1 Bestselling Christian romance author, Cami Checketts
Kazlyn is too busy with her schooling and future plans to enjoy life, let alone fall in love with a man who has heartbreak written all over him. Tyrese Hamilton, a college basketball star and major heartthrob, is intrigued when Kazlyn doesn’t pursue him or even seem interested. Ty’s career is in jeopardy, and he needs a miracle and Kazlyn to save him.

Review:

This is a fast paced holiday romance novella that I read in one sitting because it was that good. It is a sweet, Christmasy, quick read. This book takes place in Logan, Utah... I lived there for a couple years and went to many basketball games which are a part of this book. I loved this book and how it took me back to those fun college times. The characters were great... I loved how Tyrese was a gentleman that just really wanted to win Kazlyn's heart and she is sassy and didn't fall for his charm right away. I enjoyed the way they interacted and the relationship that developed. Cami has a way of drawing you in to her stories with her descriptions, storyline development, a little suspense and of course swoony romance- oo la la. This is part of the Snow Valley Romance books which I love!

Stars: 5

1 comment: